• Artwork by contemporary artists as well as the Lewis University student Senior Capstone Art Exhibition – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily through Sept. 20, Lewis University,Oremus Fine Arts Center,Brent and Jean Wadsworth Family Gallery, Romeoville. Email Natalie Swain, art gallery coordinator, email@example.com.
• Self-paced 'Woods Walk' program – Through Nov. 30, Hikers who complete seven of 10 designated trails at the Forest Preserve District of Will County will receive a collector’s medal. This year's trail trips vary in length from 0.7 to 3.47 miles. For information and log, visitbit.ly/woodswalk2019.
• Woodworking Club – 9 to noon., also Sept. 23; and 1 to 3 p.m., Thursdays, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. For information, visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Line Dancing: Advanced – 10 to 11:30 a.m.; also Fridays and Sept. 23, Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N Center St., Joliet. No partner required. For beginner classes and more information, Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Wendy’s Cruisers – 5 to 9 p..m; also Sept. 23, Wendy’s, Morris. Weather permitting. Antique vehicles, live music, Contact Ken at 815-942-2032 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Auditions for “Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa" – 7 to 8:30 p.m., Morris Theatre Guild, 516 W. Illinois Ave., Morris. Cold readings, various ages needed. Visit morristheatreguild.org.
• Golden Agers – Noon to 4 p.m., Senior Services of Will County Main Office, 251 N. Center St., Joliet. Play cards and dice. Visit willcountyseniors.org/events or call 815-723-9713.
• Midwest Crossroad Chorus of Sweet Adelines International – 7 p.m., Trinity Christian School, 901 Shorewood Drive, Shorewood. Call 866-588-7464 or visit
• "We Will Rock You" – 7:30 p.m., Rialto Square Theatre, 102 N. Chicago St., Joliet. Musical based on the music of Queen. Tickets at rialtosquare.comor 800-745-3000.
• Painting Watercolor Effects with Acrylics – 7 p.m., Homer Township Public Library, 14320 W 151st St, Homer Glen. Presenter: David R. Becker, signature member of the Transparent Watercolor Society of America, an illustrator, art instructor and author. Refreshments. Visit beckerart.net or lemontartistsguild.org or call Liz Connelly at 815-341-1145.
• Drawing and More registration deadline – Event is 4:30 to 5:30 p.m., Wednesdays, Sept. 23 to Oct. 30, Program Center, 10925 W. La Porte Road, Mokena. Animals, landscapes, cartoons, landscapes, abstracts. Grades one to six. Register at 708-390-2401 or mokenapark.com.
• Joliet Ski Club – 7 p.m., Knights of Columbus, 00 S, 129th Infantry Dr, Joliet. Visit jolietskiclub.org.
• "Walk the Line" – 7 p.m., Rialto Square Theatre, 102 N. Chicago St., Joliet. $5. Doors will open at 6 p.m. Free free organ concert at 6:30 p.m. Story about Johnny Cash. Concessions. Tickets at rialtosquare.comor 800-745-3000.
• “Summer Send-Off Paddle" registration deadline – Event is 4-7 p.m., Sept. 21, Monee Reservoir, Monee Township. Tour of the reservoir in a kayak or canoe by certified instructors. Campfire, roasted hot dogs, s'mores. Recreational, non-instructional program. All equipment provided. Prior paddling experience strongly recommended. Ages 7 or older; $20. Register at ReconnectWithNature.org or call 708-534-8499.
• Golf Outing – 11:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Bolingbrook Golf Club, Bolingbrook. $150 or $30 dinner only. Visit smigolf.org.
• Fine Art Show by Terri Ellinger – 1 to 4 p.m., The Parc at Joliet, family lounge, 222. N. Hammes Ave., Joliet. Benefits activity department for supplies and entertainment. Visit terriellingerfineart.net.
• Kids Movie Night – 6 to 8 p.m., Channahon United Methodist Church, 24751 W. Eames, Channahon. Craft, game, movie, popcorn and refreshments. Free. Grades six to 12. To register, call 815-467-5275 or visit channahonumc.org.
• Jazz vocal/guitar duo Petra van Nuis and Andy Brown play favorites from the Great American Songbook – 6:30 to 7:30 p.m., White Oak Library, 201 Normantown Road, Romeoville. Register at whiteoaklibrary.org or 815-552-4230,
• "Apartment 3A" by Jeff Daniels – 7:30 p.m.; also Sept. 21, Sept. 27 and Sept. 28; also 2 p.m., Sept. 22 and Sept. 29, Billie Limacher Bicentennial Park and Theater, 201 W. Jefferson St., Joliet. A mysterious neighbor teaches grieving Annie Wilson what it truly means to be in love forever. Tickets at lat41.org/tickets.
• Galaxy Comic Book & Fantasy Art Expo – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Joliet Area Historical Museum, 204 N. Ottawa St., Joliet. Authors of sci-fi, fantasy, horror, drama; dealers and vendors with vintage and current items of pop culture collectables. Visit jolietmuseum.org.
• 41st annual Old Campground Antiques, Collectibles, Flea Market and Craft Avenue – 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., United Methodist Church campgrounds, Route 30, New Lenox. Free parking and admission. Hot sandwiches available for purchase. Rain date is 1 to 5 p.m. Sept. 22. Call 815-485-8271 ext. 53.
• 22nd Annual Prairie Day – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Goose Lake Prairie State Natural Area 5010 N. Jugtown Road, Morris. Traveling museum, prairie rides, food( including bison burgers). Call 815-953-4567 or visit Gooselakeprairie.org.
• Music of Silent Films with Jay Warren – 1 to 2 p.m., Mokena Community Public Library District, 11327 W 195th St, Mokena. Presenter: Jay Warren, photo-play organist for the Silent Film Society of Chicago, will treat attendees to a classic silent film with full organ accompaniment. Free, Call 708-479-9663.
• The Photography of the late William Uznanski reception – 1 to 3 p.m., Lemont Center for the Arts Gallery, 1243 State St., Suite 101, Lemont. Work spans more than 25 years. Exhibit runs through Oct. 27. Email email@example.com or 630-243-7375.
• Nitty Gritty Dirt Band – 7 p.m., Rialto Square Theatre, 102 N. Chicago St., Joliet. Grammy award-winning country music band. Tickets at rialtosquare.comor 800-745-3000.